I throw this together and don't measure but here is my best guess! I love this because it comes together SO FAST!
1. heat up a tablespoon each sesame oil and olive oil in skillet. Add 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and cook til fragrant
2. Add 1 cup raw shrimp. Sprinkle with old bay seasoning, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
Cook til pink not clear. Remove from pan. Drizzle with a little honey and let sit.
3. Add 1 cup thawed oriental stir fry vegetables. Toss around and add ginger and more red pepper flakes if you like heat.
4. while that is cooking, microwave a steam bad of frozen riced cauliflower. When it is done, remove the veggies and add to the shrimp and add the "rice" to the pan. Make a well in the middle and add a little more oil and crack 2 eggs in. Scramble till cooked then toss in with the "rice" and add 3 tablespoons of soy sauce or coconut aminos.
5. Add shrimp and veggies to the "rice" and egg and combine and heat all through. Serve 🙂 We added a little sweet and sour sauce drizzled over the top